Full Coverage? ALWAYS!

If you know me you will know I loooooove to wear lots of make up! Don't get me wrong, some days its nice to be make up free but I per...


If you know me you will know I loooooove to wear lots of make up! Don't get me wrong, some days its nice to be make up free but I personally don't leave the house until I have a perfectly contoured face!

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR.
This is my ultimate fave mainly because I have used it for years and always get that airbrushed look especially when I use my trusty Beauty Blender! (which is possibly the best thing I have ever used! I don't know what I would do without one now, so if i do say so myself...INVEST) This is my every day go to foundation and I wear the shade 3C2 Pebble, even though I wear this of a daytime it has always been a winner when I go out as well!

M.A.C STUDIO SCULPT.
This foundation was one of the very first I ever purchased when I was about 16! I wear the colour NC30. Of course this is probably the 125th one I've had since then (I take all my empties back and get a free lipstick with 'Back to MAC' - The best deal everrrrrrrrr) This is quite a thick yet creamy foundation and really does give you full coverage for a night out, HOWEVER, I have recently suffered with quite oily skin and unfortunately this foundation doesn't do me any favours any longer! I look ridiculously oily on pictures and the make up seems to disappear off my face within a matter of hours when I wear this now!
I do still use the M.A.C STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER in NC25 as this is a clay like texture and is great for covering up red blotches or VILE spots that you just don't want to see on a Saturday night!

NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION.
Ahhhhhhh my new baby! This was my first purchase for 2016, I have been dying to buy this for a while now and finally got my hands on it! And yes, it really is what it says on the bottle... luminous and weightless! This is my 'going out' foundation therefore I purchased it in a darker shade as I love a good tan and will always pile it on when I go out. So this shade is Vallauris  (even the name just sounds amazing!) At first I was sceptical as its quite a watery foundation compared to others I have but OH MY GOODNESS this glides across my face like never before! I only need a small amount which I apply with my M.A.C Foundation Brush and then go over with my Beauty Blender to blend it all in. I also bought the NARS CREAMY CONCEALER in Custard mainly to use as a highlighter underneath my eyes and on all my lighter points I either use my MINI BEAUTY BLENDER or my ECOTOOL UNDER EYE CONCEALER BRUSH to blend in. Both of these NARS products are amazing and leave me feeling flawless when I leave the house! What more can you ask for right!?

CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC FOUNDATION.
Now, I've had a few ups and downs with this but now I really do love it! I got this for christmas as a little stocking filler in a MEDIUM 5 and I was delighted as its something I've wanted to buy for a while. I used it a few times and then realised about 3-4 hours after applying it, I would look like I had no make up on! However after realising (I should have been blonde!) it was actually the primer I was using that wasn't agreeing with the foundation! Primers are so important in my make up regime as they do really help to keep my make up on however, I do have certain ones I use for certain foundations! I have 3 primers I use; STILA ONE STEP CORRECTOR SERUM, RIMMEL LASTING FINISH PRIMER & NIVEA POST SHAVE BALM (all amaaaaazing!!!) So as long as I use my Rimmel Primer with this particular foundation my skin has that lovely dewy look.

VICHY DERMABLEND FLUID CORRECTIVE FOUNDATION.
This I use for when I want that ultimate full coverage where my make up will stay on for days if I left it! Its in the shade 35 SAND and I use this underneath my main foundation when I go out. If I know I'm out for the whole night and I want my make up to stay in place with out needing that touch up time in the toilets then I use this! Its a great foundation to build up and especially with my NARS foundation!

PIXI ILLUMINATION TINT & CONCEAL.
This I use on holiday or in the summer time when you don't want that 'look how much make up she's got on' look and is in the shade No.2 'BARE GLOW'! It is a perfect tinted moisturiser that goes on so smoothly across my face especially when I use my REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH
The best thing about this little beauty is it comes with a concealer stick on the end which is perfect for them massive spots you need to cover!

If anyone has any other foundations they love let me know as I'm on the hunt for more fabulous products!









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to try both Estee Lauder Double Wear and NARS All Day Luminous!
    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images